Wednesday 17 September 2014

Mary Kay Lipgloss & Creme Lipstick



I love this cosmetic very much from Mary Kay Cosmetic. Here are Mary Kay NouriShine Plustm Lip Gloss in Sparkle Berry and Mary Kay Creme Lipstick in Red.

The lipgloss give me an instant boost of moisture to my lips, smoothed, and conditioned them as well as claimed. Suitable for my working environment in air conditioning room where my lips often cracks if lack of water. Its doesn't irritates my lips like others I used i.e mentholatum, or one I got from faceshop. Mary Kay Lipgloss contain botanical extract, vitamin E and Vitamin C which is good for the lips. The creme lipstick has a lightweight and creamy texture. Its long wearing stay-true and contain vitamin E and vitamin C. The colour blend naturally to my lip colour. Its leaves my lips smoothed even after I wiped them off. I used Loreal lipstick before but its feathered and look unnatural.

For only RM 50 each you can get the lipstick and lipgloss from a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant. Contact me if you don't have one.

Here are some creme lipstick colour range that you might like:

Picture are taken from other sources
 More lipgloss colour from Mary Kay Malaysia please click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment